Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What is your Motto?/ What is your Perfect idea of Happiness?


What is your motto/What is your perfect idea of happiness?
What is your motto and What is your perfect idea of happiness?; are questions that I thought would be easy to answer, but are not.  Both questions are interrelated in that my motto is “Life is what you make it”; which is what defines my happiness.
            They’re not easy questions to answer because they are about myself.  Having to answer questions about myself take me time to answer, because I realize that I do not know the answer to most of them.  Therefore, this assignment was not as easy as I thought it would be.
So let me start by answering the question with the definition of happiness.  Happiness is defined as “good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy”.  However, what makes me feel good fortune, pleasure, contentment and joy?  Happiness for me is being spiritually, physically, and mentally healthy.  All three are interdependent of the other.  Without fulfilling all three I am not complete.
What makes me spiritually healthy is my religion.  My religion keeps me modest, humble, and always trying my best when things are at its worst.  Religion, for me is guide to my life and how to live it.  Physically healthy goes without saying, eating a well-balanced throughout the day and being physically active.  If I am not energized it is difficult for me to keep up with being a mother, a wife, a student and career person.  Which leads me to being mentally healthy; both physical health and spiritual help me keep my sanity throughout the year.
No matter what though my family is the nucleus of my happiness; making time for them is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment