Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lesson Writer

          Lesson Writer is a God send!  As soon as I laid eyes on it in class, I could not help myself but to blurt out "Niiicccccceeee!!"  What I like most is that the lessons are integrated using the new Common Core State Standards, and applies graphic organizers.
          The next day after class, the first thing I did when I saw my English Language Learner Director was bring the website to her attention.  I then text my Assistant Principal and asked her to check out lessonwriter.com.  Soon after; when I finally reached my classroom and settled down, my Bilingual Pupil Services intern walked in.  "Guess what?!" I blurted out, you must see this website!!"  I immediately programmed my smartboard and introduced lessonwriter on a big screen calling the attention of other teachers who were casually passing by.
          Lesson writer is definatley a software that I will be using a lot, it is perfect for the demands that my job asks of me.
          Please click on the video below to see an introduction to Lessonwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment